Miller Homes are the epitome of performance, architectural beauty and energy efficiency. It is the smart way to build, offering many advantages over traditional, stick-built construction.
Each custom-built modular design is constructed in a state-of-the-art, climate-controlled environment to ensuring code compliance and total quality control. In addition, your modular residence can be created to fit virtually any style, size and floor plan. Miller Homes are the smart way to build, offering many advantages over traditional, stick-built construction.
Homes to Suit Every Need
- Rebuilding: Rather than selling an
aging home and relocating to a new area, many homeowners prefer to
retain their existing property and "start over" with their home. For
these clients, Miller Homes manages the entire process—from demolition
of the existing structure to completion of the new home.
- Dream homes: When it is time to retire or relocate your family to the perfect, long-term residence, Miller Homes makes it happen. We will help you select the ideal property, if needed; and create a custom floor plan that suits your vision from quaint capes to sprawling Colonials.
- Second homes: Miller Homes specializes in building second homes for retirees, families and single homeowners. Whether you're looking for a beachfront getaway or a city spread, we'll customize your second home to suit your budget and lifestyle.
- Design flexibility: Your Miller Home can be constructed in any size and layout, and offers endless opportunity for customization. Add this design versatility to your home's premium construction quality, and you'll wonder why you didn't call us sooner.
- Fast move-in: For most people, building a new home takes a year—or even more. With Miller Homes, your home is built in a controlled, indoor environment, taking weather delays out of the equation. Because of this streamlined process, your home could be move-in ready in as few as 90 days from day of set.
- Go green: Miller uses the latest in innovation and advanced engineering to create your new home. From premium insulation and high-performance windows to superior craftsmanship and energy-efficient HVAC systems, your custom-built modular home will save you money, keep you healthy and comfortable-- and reduce your use of natural resources. Dedicated to sustainable building, Miller Homes participates in LEED and Energy Star programs.
- Quality control: Miller Homes are built in a climate-controlled environment, making it easy to organize the construction process, eliminating the unpredictable Jersey Shore climate patterns.
- Precision: Because Miller Homes are built in a factory with total environmental control, our team has access to sophisticated equipment and computer technology that's not available to on-site builders. For homeowners, this means precision assembly, robust structural stability and unparalleled construction quality.
- Cost-effective construction: Due to Miller's controlled, organized construction system, your costs are fixed. And since you won't be paying for materials loss due to weather, vandalism or construction waste, you'll stick to your budget.
Modular construction is an affordable way to build your dream
home. Call Miller Homes today to schedule your on-site, no-obligation consultation.
Ready To Get Started?
Miller Homes is a family-owned and operated business, creating distinctive modular homes for clients along the Jersey Shore. Tailoring homes to suit the diverse needs of our customers, each custom modular home represents the best in craftsmanship, sustainable design and functional living. To schedule a consultation with our team, or to discuss pricing, contact us today!
Jim Miller is the company owner of Miller Homes and takes a hands-on approach to every project by supervising the design, construction process, quality finish, and placement of each custom modular home.